Congratulations on your new Arbutus watch!
In efforts to become more environmentally friendly, Arbutus is becoming more digital. Your watch manual will now be available online by simply scanning the QR code on your warranty card or visiting our website.
12.1 Time Setting
- Pull the crown out to position 2 (1 click out)
- First set HOME time by turning the crown counter clockwise to set the hour hand to 12:00
- It is not necessary for the minute hand to point to 12:00
- Keeping the crown at the same position 2, turn the crown clockwise to set the ZONE time to 12:00. Both HOME and ZONE time should point to 12:00
- To set the ZONE time, check and calculate the hour difference between the HOME and ZONE time. Turn the crown clockwise and adjust the ZONE time by adding the hour difference to the HOME time.
- Once ZONE time is set, turn the crown counter clockwise to set to correct HOME time.
- Push the crown back to position 1.
9.2 Date Setting
- Press S1 to adjust to correct day